Gulet Yacht Charter – Fethíye Turkey
You don’t have an email address. No problem!
Information and bookings directly with the tour operator
+49 (0)162-3457 593 Mon – Fri from 9 am to 6 pm
Luxury cruise along the coast on board the M / S Grand Admiral
A blue journey of a special kind:
On board the M/S GRAND ADMIRAL (or the sister ship of the “Queen Atlantis”) you will experience a seafaring romantic atmosphere in its original form, but with luxurious facilities for passengers with modern demands. The turquoise sea, the magnificent sky and the vast Taurus Mountains form the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable journey on board the M/S GRAND ADMIRAL. And where can you enjoy holidays, nature and culture more easily than on a three-masted luxury class? Let yourself be fascinated!
The three-master Grand Admiral is unique of its kind. It is 67 metres long and 9 metres wide. It is built from exclusive solid teak and offers a high level of comfort and well-being with cosy and exclusive interior design.The almost 150 square metre maritime-style lounge with large bar serves as both a restaurant and a lounge. There is also a small Ottoman-style seating area. Comfortable sun mats on the roof invite you to sunbathe. On the foredeck, it is furnished with teak chairs and tables for social gatherings. The technical equipment is up to date and 220 volt power supply (during the day) is a matter of course. We normally rely on motor rather than sail.
The 18 double cabins are equipped with a double bed, wardrobes, air-conditioning (is not in operation for a few hours a day, in port and at night from 23:00 to 08:00 due to noise pollution from the generator) and a private bathroom with WC and shower cubicle and hairdryer. Extra beds are not available. For hygiene reasons, we ask travellers to bring their own towels.
Day 1: Arrival
Flight to Antalya or Dalaman and transfer to Fethiye port. You will be welcomed on board the M/S Grand Admiral (or an equivalent sister ship) at the marina in Fethiye. Accommodation on board.
Day 2 : Fethiye – Gemiler adası
Drive to the first anchor stop in a beautiful bay with lunch. Then continue to the “Blue Lagoon” of Ölüdeniz. This is considered the most beautiful stretch of beach in Turkey. The water surface in the lagoon is so smooth and calm that the locals gave the bay the name “Ölüdeniz” (Dead Sea). Anchorage is provided in Gemiler.
Day 3 : Gemiler Adası – Aga Liman
Crossing to the bay of Aga Limani. Free time on board to enjoy the incredible beauty of the passing scenery or simply relax. The bay invites for extensive sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. Overnight stay and dinner in this beautiful bay.
Day 4: Tersane Bay and Batik Hamam Bay
After breakfast we cast off. The journey continues to Tersane Bay, where we anchor for a swim and lunch. Translated, Tersane means “shipyard”. The Greeks who previously lived on the island were shipbuilders. The shipbuilding traditions on Tersane go back to the time of the Byzantines. Then it’s on to Batik Hamam Bay, where there are the ruins of a half-sunken Roman bath, which according to legend was built on the orders of Cleopatra. The water here is particularly clear, making it ideal for both swimming and snorkelling. Dinner and overnight stay on board.
Day 5: Batik Hamam Bay, Manastir Bay and Bedri Rahmi Bay
After breakfast we anchor and continue to Manastir Bay where we anchor for lunch. In the afternoon we sail to Bedri Rahmi Bay. Here we have dinner and anchor for the night. Bedri Rahmi Bay is named after the great Turkish writer and painter Bedri Rahmi Eyuboglu. He and his friends were the first “blue” sailors in the country to discover the beautiful Lycian coast. On one of his voyages in 1973, he painted a fish on a rock behind a well in the bay, and the bay has borne his name ever since. Dinner and overnight stay on board.
Day 6: Bedri Rahmi Bay and Göcek
At breakfast time we continue towards Göcek, where we anchor near the harbour. Here you can visit the village of Dalyan (optional 100,-€ p.person) , which is located in the middle of a reed maze, the turtle beach Iztuzu (where the sea turtle lives) and the ancient site of Kaunos. There is also the option of taking a mud bath in one of the hot springs in the area. Dinner and overnight in one of the nearby bays.
Day 7: Göcek, the Yassica Islands and Fethiye
After breakfast we set course for the Yassica Islands, where you can relax on board, swim and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. After lunch we start the last leg and in the afternoon we can moor again in the harbour of Fethiye. There is the possibility to explore the old town of Fethiye and take a walk along the long promenade. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 8: Departure
The following services are included in the price:
- Flight from Munich (other cities and countries possible with surcharge) with a renowned airline to Turkey and back with 8 kg hand luggage and 20 kg extra-luggage (suitcase) baggage per person
- Full board ,Turkish breakfast, lunch , dinner partly grill or roast meat,fish or chicken with salad ,meze and dessert (on the ship, without drinks).
- All transfers from the airport to the ship and back
- 7 nights in a double cabin on the luxury yacht during the coastal cruise Accommodation on board in double cabins with shower/WC, air conditioning
The following services are not included in the price:
- All expenses that serve to cover personal needs, e.g. drinks, telephone
- Alone in a cabin/surcharge € 450.00
- Optional excursions
Other departure airports and countries are possible with additional charge::
- Berlin, Duesseldorf, Leipzig , Nuremberg, Stuttgart €30.00 €
- Frankfurt, Hamburg, Vienna, Zurich 40,00 €
- Amsterdam, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Stockholm, Warsaw 100 €
Service on the board:
- The cabins are air-conditioned by the hour during the day for a maximum of 6 hours per day (use in port and at night not possible as the generator is switched off).
- Power supply 220 V during the day / 24 V at night
- Accommodation is in double cabins with double or single occupancy
- Bed linen and one towel per person are available on board (however, there is no change of linen in a week of travel
Advantages of our Gulet yachts:
- Each cabin is equipped with head shower and toilet
- Each cabin has air conditioning
- Spacious lobby area
- Television area
- Fully equipped kitchen (fresh bread is baked every morning)
- Excursions can be organised after consultation with all participants
- Bringing your own food or drinks is not permitted
- Passengers must observe the on-board rules in the cabins
Minimum number of participants:
- 24 people – If this cannot be achieved, the tour can be cancelled up to 4 weeks before arrival.
Request a quote
Book a trip
Gulet Yachtcharter Gulet Yachtcharter Gulet Yachtcharter Gulet Yachtcharter Gulet Yachtcharter Gulet Yachtcharter Gulet Yachtcharter Gulet Yachtcharter
Gulet Yacht Charter Gulet Yacht Charter Gulet Yacht Charter Gulet Yacht Charter Gulet Yacht Charter Gulet Yacht Charter Gulet Yacht Charter Gulet Yacht Charter